SAN DIEGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–DJO Incorporated (formerly named ReAble Therapeutics, Inc.) (“DJO” or the “Company”), a global provider of medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management, today announced financial results for its operating subsidiary, DJO Finance LLC (formerly named ReAble Therapeutics Finance LLC) (“DJOFL”), for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2008. ReAble Therapeutics, Inc. (“ReAble”) acquired DJO Incorporated (“DJO Opco”) in a transaction completed on November 20, 2007 (“DJO Merger”). Following completion of the DJO Merger, ReAble changed its name to DJO Incorporated. Prior to the DJO Merger, DJO Opco was a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DJO.” On November 3, 2006, an affiliate of Blackstone Capital Partners V L.P. acquired all of the outstanding shares of capital stock of ReAble in a merger transaction (the “Prior Transaction”).
Leader of Johnson & Johnson 3D Printing Center of Excellence Outlines Advantages of Customized Knee Implants
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 74 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email