NEW YORK (MarketWatch) — Venture capitalists generated $3.2 billion in liquidity through mergers or acquisitions of 68 portfolio companies in the first quarter, according to a survey released Wednesday by Dow Jones VentureSource. The figure represents a 65% drop from the $9.1 billion in liquidity generated in the first quarter of 2008 and the lowest quarterly total since 2003.
Leader of Johnson & Johnson 3D Printing Center of Excellence Outlines Advantages of Customized Knee Implants
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 74 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email