CeraPedics Inc., a Lakewood, Colo.-based developer of products for the orthopedic bone substitutes market, has raised $15 million in second-round funding, according to a regulatory filing. NGN Capital was joined by return backer OrbiMed Advisors. The company previously around around $14.5 million.
MiMedx Notified By FDA That It Can Proceed With Phase 2B Investigational New Drug Clinical Trial For Osteoarthritis Of The Knee
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 74 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email