EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Disc Dynamics, Inc. announced today that its CEO since 2002, Steven J. Healy, is resigning in order to assume the CEO position at Lumen Biomedical, Inc. where he is a founding Board Member and investor. Mr. Healy said, “My decision to leave Disc Dynamics, Inc. is based upon my desire to be with a Company in an early commercialization phase in the U.S. market. I truly believe in the Disc Dynamics product, DASCOR®, because it is unique and has demonstrated significant pain relief in European and early U.S. clinical trials.” Given Mr. Healy’s resignation, Disc Dynamics named David Stassen of Split Rock Ventures as Chairman of the Board. Executive Vice President Ron Burke, a seven-year Disc Dynamics, Inc. employee, will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Company.
Leader of Johnson & Johnson 3D Printing Center of Excellence Outlines Advantages of Customized Knee Implants
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 74 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email