aap Implantate AG, a medical technology company listed on the Frankfurt stock exchange achieved in the first three months of the fiscal year 2009 sales growth of 5% to EUR 8.4 million (previous year: EUR 8.0 million) and an operating result of EUR 46K (previous year: EUR 0.7 million).
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email