Amedica, which sells a broad range of medical devices using its silicon nitride technology platform, filed on Friday with the SEC to raise up to $35 million in an initial public offering. The Salt Lake City, UT-based company, which was founded in 1996 and booked $23 million in sales for the 12 months ended June 30, 2013, plans to list on the NASDAQ under the symbol AMDA. Amedica initially filed confidentially on September 23, 2013. The company had previously filed for an IPO in May 2007 before withdrawing three months later. JMP Securities is the only listed bookrunner on the deal. No pricing terms were disclosed.
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email