NAPLES, FL., (JANUARY 14, 2009) — Today, the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals in Washington, D.C., granted Arthrex Inc.’s request for a stay of an injunction, which was to become effective January 18, 2009.A Federal District Court Judge in Portland, Oregon issued the injunction relating to a Jury’s finding of patent infringement in June of 2008. The Court of Appeals has held that Arthrex has shown a strong likelihood of success on the merits of Arthrex’s appeal, and therefore Arthrex may now continue to sell its entire line of Bio-SutureTak suture anchors without interruption pending the appeal.Arthrex, headquartered in Naples, Florida, is a worldwide leader in sports medicine product development and educational services for orthopaedic surgeons. Over 3,000 products for arthroscopic and minimally invasive orthopaedic surgical procedures have been developed by Arthrex and are currently marketed worldwide. For more information, visit www.arthrex.com.
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email