Cambridge Polymer Group received a U.S. patent allowance for its injectable hydrogel formulations for biomedical applications. The patent addresses methods for preparing a biocompatible liquid that gels in vivo without chemical reaction. CPG is developing this technology for nucleus pulposus augmentation, orthopedic applications, synthetic tissue models, and tissue bulking.
Former CEO of Arthrocare Corporation Convicted for Orchestrating $750 Million Securities Fraud Scheme
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email