Kleinostheim, Germany, May 15th, 2009 – curasan AG presented its innovative medical products for regenerative orthopaedics (orthobiologics) under the umbrella brand Cerasorb® at the trade show held in conjunction with the 57th annual congress of the Association of South-German Orthopaedic Surgeons in Baden-Baden. Interest was primarily focused on the bone substitute material Cerasorb® M with its successful use in acetabular cup revisions being highlighted in one of the lectures: Dr. S. Berger, a member of the working group headed by Prof. C. H. Siebert at the Orthopaedic Clinic, Annastift, Hanover, reported about the positive experiences relating to the use of the bone substitute material for the filling of defects during hip endoprostheses replacement procedures. Orthopaedic surgeons achieved good bone consolidation with Cerasorb® M in over 30 patients between the ages of 60 and 90 years.
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email