The value of materials data management in medical device development: an Engineer’s perspective
Web seminar with DePuy on Thursday, October 3
|Join Granta Design and our guest speakers from DePuy to learn why and how leading medical device manufacturers manage and use materials information.
You will see how managing corporate materials information enables your engineers to get fast access to the data that they need, ensures that accurate, up-to-date, and consistent data is used throughout your engineering process, and helps you to get maximum value from existing corporate materials knowledge.
- Learn about the importance of materials information management to leading medical device enterprises.
- Hear how DePuy, the leading orthopaedic device manufacturer, planned and progressed their materials information management system, and learn from their experience of using it.
- Get the engineer’s perspective on the value of materials information management.
- Understand how the GRANTA MI software can support materials information needs throughout the development cycle and across the organization
- See how you can access corporate materials knowledge, project data, and authoritative reference data on medical materials, all via a single easy-to-use system.
Granta’s Medical Devices Web Seminars
Granta Design provides software tools and materials data that help to inform decisions on selection, substitution, qualification, regulation, and bio-compatibility, as well as supporting design calculations.Granta regularly run web seminars looking at such important topics for the medical device industry. In addition to next week’s event, you may also like to join our materials selection web seminar on October 16:
|Date||Web Seminar||More information|
|Oct 3||The value of materials data management in medical device development: an Engineer’s perspective||More details & registration
Guest speaker: DePuy
|Oct 16||Selecting Materials for Medical Applications
Discussing the importance of materials selection for the design and redesign of medical devices and instruments
|Full details & registration
Find out more by joining these web seminars, visiting our website, or downloading our White Paper on ‘The Business Case for Materials Information Management in Medical Device Design‘.
|Granta for Medical Device Designers »|