SAN DIEGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–DJO Incorporated (“DJO” or the “Company”) a global provider of medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management, today announced financial results for its operating subsidiary, DJO Finance LLC (“DJOFL”), for the second quarter of 2009, ended June 27, 2009. ReAble Therapeutics, Inc. (“ReAble”) acquired DJO Incorporated (“DJO Opco”) in a transaction completed on November 20, 2007 (the “DJO Merger”). Following completion of the DJO Merger, ReAble changed its name to DJO Incorporated. The Company sold its Empi Therapy Solutions (“ETS”) catalog business, formerly known as Rehab Medical Equipment, or RME, to Patterson Medical, a division of Patterson Companies, Inc. on June 12, 2009. The ETS business, a non-core part of the Company’s Empi business unit, consisted primarily of the resale of non-DJO branded rehabilitation equipment and supplies and generated annual revenue of approximately $30 million. Results of the ETS business for periods prior to the date of sale, have been presented as discontinued operations. Certain prior period amounts have been reclassified to conform with this presentation.
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email