Espina, Inc. has contracted Loukas Medical, Inc. (LMI) to design the next generation of expandable vertebral body replacement implants. LMI is developing both the implants and the instruments for the new system. The titanium models will be released first, followed by implants made from PEEK. LMI has over 25 years of experience in spine implant and instrument designs.
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email