- This event has passed.
2018 ICJR East ISK Hip & Knee Course
October 11, 2018 - October 13, 2018
Over the past 19 years, this meeting – a collaboration of ICJR, the Insall Scott Kelly Institute, and the European Knee Society – has evolved into one of the most comprehensive and rewarding learning experiences for new and experienced orthopaedic healthcare professionals.
An invited faculty of leaders in orthopaedic surgery from both sides of the Atlantic Ocean will focus on concepts in sports medicine, knee and hip replacement, and practice management, including:
- Enhanced recovery arthroplasty
- Surgical approaches, components, and bearing surface choices in THA
- Complications of THA and indications for revision procedures
- New techniques and technologies in TKA
- Current controversies in TKA
- Knee injuries and extensor mechanism management