- This event has passed.
35th Annual Shoulder Course | Arthroscopy Arthroplasty Fractures (San Diego, California)
June 20, 2018 - June 23, 2018
The purpose of this course is to provide strategies to equip physicians to provide the highest level of analytical, diagnostic, and treatment practice modalities specific to shoulder arthroscopy, arthroplasty, fracture management, and complex shoulder etiologies. Bringing together expert faculty, course content focuses on known best practice, latest technological advances, and evidence based research related to shoulder care.
Course lectures address key topics facing the shoulder practitioner today:
- Glenoid Deformity
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Treatment of the Subscapularis
- Fracture Management
- Optimization of Data to Improve Care
- Evaluate specific “how to” approaches and technical pearls
- Discover how the experts handle complex problems and prevent complications
- Integrate evidence-based approaches into optimum clinical decision-making strategies
Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™