Upon completion of program, participants should be able to:
- Employ a shoulder checklist method including interpretation techniques for the rotator cuff and interval, biceps labral complex, inferior glenohumeral ligament complex, and capsular structures including the anterior band.
- Identify glenoid wear patterns in multidirectional instability, microinstability, anterior and posterior instability.
- Develop a knee checklist with foolproof ACL diagnosis and techniques for prospective diagnosis of all types of meniscal tears, differentiating circumferential surface from cross sectional tear patterns.
- Introduce strategies in the evaluation of the cruciate ligaments, posterolateral instability, and articular cartilage.
- Utilize a femoroacetabular impingement checklist to distinguish between FAI and DDH pathology.
- Discuss approaches for accurate acetabular-labral tear identification. Introduce orthopedic articular cartilage classification for the acetabular roof.
- Develop an ankle checklist including articulations, ligaments, tendons and articular cartilage.
- Describe all types of soft tissue ankle impingement and posterior ligamentous and subtalar joint anatomy.
- Develop a wrist checklist with emphasis on the intrinsic and extrinsic ligaments and the triangular fibrocartilage.
- Explain the relevance of perilunate instability, SLAC and triscaphe arthritis.
- Develop an elbow checklist with the ability to differentiate epicondylitis from instability patterns