- This event has passed.
Midwest Sports Medicine 2018
July 20, 2018
This year’s Midwest Sports Medicine Conference 2018 in Wichita will feature issues related to the pediatric patient.
Following participation in this presentation, the learner will be prepared to:
- compare the clinical differences between tendinitis and tendinosis
- list a differential diagnosis of conditions that cause knee pain in children
- list a differential diagnosis for a high school athlete with chest pain
- explain the management of common pediatric fractures
- identify symptoms of depression
- discuss the contribution of early sports specialization to burnout of adolescent athletes
- explain the concept of “possible selves”
- summarize the perception of college athletes toward osteopathic manipulation
- discuss the role of preparticipation clearance in the safe participation of young athletes in sports
- discuss the management of vestibular dysfunction after sports-related concussion
Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™