- This event has passed.
Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (SMISS) Annual Forum ’18
September 6, 2018 - September 8, 2018
The focus will be on Cases and Controversies, providing practical insights based on real-world experience, and audience interaction. Multiple concurrent sessions. Optional cadaveric lab. Instructive technology workshops.
- 13.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ available
- Insightful faculty lectures, debates, and discussions on MISS techniques
- Interactive case-based discussions
- Exceptional abstract presentations and e-posters highlighting the best MISS research
- Optional cadaveric labs
- Instructive technology workshops