FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jan. 27, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — MAKO Surgical Corp. (Nasdaq:MAKO), a medical device company focused on marketing its MAKO RIO(tm) System, a robotic arm interactive orthopedic surgical platform, and its RESTORIS(r) implants for minimally invasive orthopedic knee procedures known as MAKOplasty(r), announced today that it received necessary stockholder approval for the potential future issuance of $20 million of common stock along with related warrants to three leading healthcare investment firms as contemplated by its private placement on October 31, 2008. Of the stockholders voting at a special meeting held earlier today, approximately 99% voted to approve the potential issuance of the common stock and warrants.
Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market 2017-2021 with Stryker, Zimmer Biomet & Smith & Nephew Dominating – Research and Markets
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email