On February 9, 2009, the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Orthofix International N.V. (the “Company”) adopted resolutions by unanimous vote to call a special general meeting of the Company’s shareholders (a “Special General Meeting”) to consider proposals made by Ramius Value and Opportunity Master Fund Ltd. and its affiliates (collectively, “Ramius”) pursuant to a letter and certain written consents delivered to the Company by Ramius on January 28, 2009. The Board has tentatively set the close of business on February 25, 2009 as the record date for the Special General Meeting, and April 7, 2009 as the meeting date.
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email