Orthopaedic Synergy Inc., a Raynham, Mass.-based provider of products for the orthopaedic device market, has raised $4.8 million in Series A funding. Pioneer Capital Partners (New Zealand) led the round, and was joined by Birnie Capital Partners. The company was formed via the merger of OMNI life science, Inc. and Enztec Ltd., and hopes to close the round with a total of $6 million by March.
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email