China Kanghui Holdings, which is a leading China-based manufacturer and marketer of orthopedic implants, filed on Friday with the SEC to raise up to $75 million in an initial public offering. The Changzhou-based company, which was founded in 1997 and booked $29 million in sales over the last 12 months, plans to list on the NYSE under the symbol KH. Morgan Stanley and Piper Jaffray are the lead underwriters on the deal. No pricing terms were disclosed.
Global Trauma Fixation Devices Market 2017-2021 with Stryker, Zimmer Biomet & Smith & Nephew Dominating – Research and Markets
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email