Today on a popular spine industry blog site, the commentator revealed specific pricing and terms of a hospital contract with procedure specific details. Subsequently, a swell of animas ensued brining up the question, is that a reckless move as some assert or the wave of the future as others protest? Should there be transparency in pricing, or is specific hospital pricing privileged and confidential? Is the publishing of pricing a threat to the industry? We’d like to know what you think?
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email