A few years ago, Mako Surgical thought that it would be better to make and sell their own implants rather than partner with the OEM’s and sell robots. Well, is the jury finished deliberating? What do you think?
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email