This is a rumor that has long been discussed, but is this about to happen? It makes sense that Stryker would be very aggressive after the LDR splash made by Zimmer Biomet in 2016. Use the comment section below to leave your thoughts and if you have any intel on this potential blockbuster deal.
Safety and Efficacy of New Class of Orthopedic Implant for Intramedullary Biologic Stabilization of Fractured Long Bones Studied Out to 1 Year
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 69 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email