Wright Medical said it will appeal the FDA’s decision not to approve the Augment bone graft as an alternative to autograft in hind foot and ankle fusion procedures. The “not approvable” letter cited agency concerns that the Augment clinical trial population was “predominantly low-risk and therefore may not have warranted the use of either autograft or Augment Bone Graft,” Wright said.
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email