Zimmer US, Inc., Warsaw, Ind., is being awarded a maximum $13,475,000 fixed-price with economic price adjustment, sole-source, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for orthopedic implantation products. There are no other locations of performance. Using services are Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps. There was originally one proposal solicited with one response. The contract will consist of a one-year base period and four one-year unilateral option periods. This action is for the base period only. The date of performance completion is March 31, 2015. The Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa., is the contracting activity (SPM2DE-11-D-7232).
- The single protein injection which could replace the need for knee surgery for osteoarthritis sufferers 72 comments
- Pegasus Biologics is insolvent; Closing their doors 40 comments
- THE SPINEBLOGGER 17 comments
- NuVasive CEO: No Sign Of Economic Hit To Spinal Devices 8 comments
- Win an iPod Shuffle 6 comments
Subscribe to Blog via Email