MARIETTA, Ga., Sept. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — MiMedx Group, Inc. MDXG, +1.45%the leading regenerative medicine company utilizing human amniotic tissue and patent-protected processes to develop and market advanced products and therapies for the Wound Care, Surgical, Orthopedic, Spine, Sports Medicine, Ophthalmic and Dental sectors of healthcare, announced today that it will be hosting and webcasting its Analyst Day on Tuesday, October 13, 2015, in New York.
Parker H. “Pete” Petit, Chairman and CEO; William C. Taylor, President and COO; Michael J. Senken, Chief Financial Officer; and numerous other members of MiMedx senior management will present and be on hand to participate in questions and answers.
The Analyst Day presentations will provide investors with a comprehensive overview of:
- Strategic Plans for 2016 and beyond;
- Third Quarter 2015 revenue results and full year 2015 forecast;
- Clinical and scientific study results of the Company’s amniotic allografts and PURION® Process;
- Growth opportunities in Advanced Wound Care;
- Growth opportunities in the Surgical, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine area;
- Investment in the surgical sales channel and penetration of other key market segments;
- Update on the commercialization of the Company’s proprietary patent-protected CollaFix™, MiMedx’s second disruptive technology;
- Reimbursement progress with commercial health plans and government programs;
- Update on patent infringement lawsuits filed to protect the Company’s intellectual property;
- Production efficiencies and expansion of placenta procurement network; and
- Presentation of certain surgical case studies by physicians.
In-person attendance at the presentations will be by invitation only. The webcast will be a listen-only simulcast of the presentations beginning at 10:00 AM EDT and concluding at approximately 2:30 PM EDT. The webcast will be available on-line at the Company’s website www.mimedx.com. An on-line replay will be available approximately one hour following the conclusion of the live webcast. The replay will also be available on the Company’s website at www.mimedx.com.
MiMedx® is an integrated developer, processor and marketer of patent protected regenerative biomaterial products and bioimplants processed from human amniotic membrane. “Innovations in Regenerative Biomaterials” is the framework behind our mission to give physicians products and tissues to help the body heal itself. Our biomaterial platform technologies are AmnioFix®, EpiFix® and CollaFix™. AmnioFix® and EpiFix® are our tissue technologies processed from human amniotic membrane derived from donated placentas. Through our donor program, a mother delivering via full-term Caesarean section birth can elect in advance of delivery to donate the placenta in lieu of having it discarded as medical waste. We process the human amniotic membrane utilizing our proprietary PURION® Process, to produce a safe and effective implant. MiMedx is the leading supplier of amniotic tissue, having supplied over 450,000 allografts to date for application in the Wound Care, Surgical, Orthopedic, Spine, Sports Medicine, Ophthalmic and Dental sectors of healthcare. CollaFix™, our next technology platform we plan to commercialize, is our collagen fiber technology, developed with our patented cross-linking polymers, designed to mimic the natural composition, structure and mechanical properties of musculoskeletal tissues in order to augment their repair. CollaFix™ is the only biological, biodegradable, biomimetic technology that matches human tendon in strength and stiffness.